Coach and Athlete Well-being
Well-being is an important issue for all demographics in Australia and there is a growing need to provide people with trained help and support, whether it be in sport or career.
According the latest information provided by the Mental Health Council of Australia:
- 20% of Australians over the age of 15 are likely to experience a mental illness within a given year.
- Around half of Australians will experience a mental illness throughout their life time.
- Anxiety related illnesses are most prevalent with around 14% of the population affected by it.
- Social Anxiety and Post Traumatic Stress were the most common anxiety related issues.
- Around 6% of the population experienced depression and 5% a substance abuse problem.
- Women are more likely to experience a mental illness (22%) than men (18%).
- Men had more than twice the rate of substance use disorders (7%) compared to women (3%).
We may be able to help you manage the specific needs of your day to day activities in combination with overcoming your struggles:
- Pain Management
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Health Management
- Lifestyle Balance
- Career Development
- Transitional Services
- Exercise Adherence
Call us on 03 9005 7731 for a confidential enquiry